Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Back after two years!

Hello everyone, Zippy Crab here!

        Well, it's been over 2 years since I've posted on here, but I'm back! I've suddenly regained an interest for Poptropica again, so I decided I'd see if I could revive this blog back up as well.

         After all this time, I think I've trained myself to be better at the whole "blogging" thing, so expect great things! Some of the things I've been thinking of implementing on here in the future are things like the "Find Zippy" segment I used to do (where I hide in a random place in Poptropica and you try to figure out where I am), my opinion on the "Daily Pop" and what I think the next island may be about, walkthroughs for new islands I haven't covered yet (and rewritten versions of the old island walkthroughs), my opinion on certain islands and topics going on in Poptropica, and new costumes, of course!

        I'll be working my hardest to provide new content as consistently as I can; I hope you guys will enjoy it! Keep it right here at Poptropica Q & A with Zippy Crab, folks! I'll see ya later. Until next time, this is Zippy Crab, signing off....

- Zippy

No comments:

Post a Comment