Thursday, August 25, 2016

New "About Me" and "About the Blog" pages!

Hey guys, Zippy here!




              Just wanted to announce the new "About Me" and "About the Blog" pages I recently created! I thought it would be nice if my readers knew a little bit more about who I am, both in Poptropica and in real life. I also thought it would be neat to make a page for new readers that didn't know much about this blog to check out.

             You can find the link to that "About Me" page here, and the link to the "About the Blog" page here. Both of those links (along with others) are also up at a handy spot right under the blog title. Anyway, be sure to read up on those cool new pages, and leave some questions if you have any! Talk to you soon!

                                                                                       Zippy 

No comments:

Post a Comment