Friday, January 4, 2013

ERROR!

Hey guys! I was just looking over my blog, and as I looked over some of my walkthroughs, I saw this:

Hi guys! This is the walkthrough for ______ Island.ATTENTION! THIS WAS STRAIGHT FROM ___________. Why? For one thing I know how to beat every island, but it takes days to type it. So here it is through a _______with maybe my pics and maybe some beginning information. Thanks, Zippy.


Well, it turns out that when it says " For one thing I know how to beat every island, but it takes days to type it."
That part is WRONG. Sadly, I DON'T know how to beat every island, YET. I've been off Poptropica for a LONG time, but now I'm back. I know how to beat ALMOST all the islands, except for the newer ones. But I'm working on them! I'll be done soon! - Zippy

No comments:

Post a Comment