Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zippy's Costumes: Ryuk & L

Hi guys! I have costumes from ( I don't know if you have heard of it, I hadn't before this) the anime Death Note, and these costumes were made by my friend who calls himself "Ryuzaki" sense I don't know much about Death Note. Here they are:

RYUK
Ryuk:
1.Hypnotic hair(black)
2.white skin
3.zombie eye glaze
4.Frankenstein shirt(or any completely black shirt
5.black pants that matches the shirt
6.any belt(preferably one with a large buckle)
7.furry monster 2 wings(bat wings are okay,but its better if there black)
8.full smile mouth(just chew some gum then turn of the gum to get the mouth




L
L:
1.white shirt
2.blue pants
3.surfer dude hair
4.bangs
5.black hair and tan skin






Thanks for looking!!! - Zippy

No comments:

Post a Comment