Thursday, February 13, 2014

Back to Poptropica?

Hey guys! This is Zippy again!

I know, I know, it's been a while! I haven't been on Poptropica in a LONG time, so when I came back to check up on the site, I was surprised at the number of islands and the changes. I love the new island, but I don't like some of the changes. For example, I don't like what they did with the Customizer, Items Bag, Map, etc. You have to click this other button to get to them, and it's way too complex for me. You can't really even customize yourself with poptropicans clothes from the islands anymore! I really dislike that part especially.

Anyway, let's go back to the point about the title, "Back to Poptropica?". The thing is, I'm not quite sure if I'm completely "back". I have a Wizard101 membership at the time, but I still play Poptropica, as I started it up recently. My guess is that I will either stay on Wizard101 after the membership ends and continue with it, or play both Wizard101 and Poptropica until it ends, then just play Poptropica, and possibly get membership. Not sure yet, but I guess we'll just have to see, won't we? :)

~ Zippy

No comments:

Post a Comment